Sunday, December 21, 2008

Home for Chrimbo

I have to apologise for telling a few porkies in my past few posts.... I'm no longer in India. I'm at home in Dublin now! In fact, I had no intention of spending Christmas in India and had planned to fly home just for a for a few weeks (a little holiday as such) over Chrimbo. But I wanted to surprise my family and hence the 'white lies' when alluding to my plans for the festive season.

So on Thursday afternoon, I jumped on a long-haul back from Mumbai to the durty ol' town via heathrow and I arrived back here... Thursday afternoon...

I'm flying back to Mumbai on the 5th of January so I have just less than three weeks of festive cheer and banter before the odyssey continues.

I'm pretty sure I ain't gonna be updating this from Ireland so I'll speak to you again in a few weeks. I'm bringing my laptop back to India with me, so the quality of my blog should improve marginally in the New Year.

To keep you ticking over, I've posted some photos below of the last week on the beach before coming home. I was on a beach called Om Beach in Gokarna, Karnataka, where I spent the days spitroasting and the evenings bonfiring on the beach... It was lovely altogether...

Have a good Chrimbo and New Years and I'll update again when I get back to Mumbai.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you were spit roasted? interesting holida indeed!
H