Friday, December 5, 2008

Sun Howaryah's

OK, so this is an example of some of the mad shite that goes in this place. Both videos are pilfered from the net, but show the kind of craziness that occurs here. The first one is a yoga position called the sun salutation which we have to do a quadrillion times a day and the second one is some of the (slightly manic and culty) chanting that we engage at cockcrow and again before bedtime every day.





I've booked my train outta here... Sunday is my last full day and then it's off to Gokarna, a beach town in the state of Karnataka (between Kerala and Goa) for a break from relaxation. I'll try to stick some photos up then.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heya mate,

I'm leaving this very first comment on your blog cuz I just read one post, but I'll spend more time reading your eff-ing blog any time soon. Hope I'll see you again, nice to have spent a little time with you (and the group) while in the nut house.
Cheers.
Charles